Travel Release form

Travel release forms are used to allow your child to ride with someone other than a parent or guardian.  You will need to fill out this form if your child is riding home with a grandparent, family member or a friend’s parent.  If you would like to take your child after their event or match you will sign them out at that time from their coach.

TRAVEL RELEASE for student